Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I have decided to sell my intake manifold. Its a stock manifold that has been ported for direct port nitrous. It is polished as well. I purchased it off JimJr BG smoothly a little over a year ago without the Q45 TB and mods to fit the Q45 TB. I purchased a q45 TB and sent it off to have it polished to match the manifold. After it was polished I had some of the accessorys on the TB cut off to clean the TB up a little bit, so its not all polished anymore, but the majority of it is polished.

Since the Q45 TB is larger then the stock TB, I had new IC pipe made that would fit the TB better. Its 3.5 inch from end to end with a Tial BOV flange welded onto it. The pictures show where the pipe routes. You will have to cut a 3.5 to 4 inch hole just like you would with a VWR intake and a few of the others.

I am not looking to split this up. Looking to sell all three ( mani, TB and ic pipe with couplers and clamps) as a package. Asking $1000 shipped for everything.

If you add up the price of nozzles, cost to have all the lines bent, a Q45 TB, polish both intake mani and TB, then to have the intake manifold modded to fit the TB, as well as a complete custom 3.5 IC pipe made and powder coated you would be looking at well over $1000 if you were to duplicate this.

Here are pictures http://www.idahostreetracing.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10004

You will need the sensors from your stock Intake manifold as well if you dont see them in the pictures.

Things I will consider as partial trades . CF Hood, REAL RMM CF wing, CF front lip, Coilovers, and ????? Just let me know what yah got that I might need!

My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Brett

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Holly crap that looks sick as hell. Wish I had the loot.

Good luck, should be no problem to sell.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT PM responded to

Brett

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
MD TS1 Hood?
Also not sure if I missed it,.. but whats the N20 system jetted for? Have you ran it, results? why you selling?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RedSupra - I am not sure, It was done by the shop that built the car

VR4_007- I would be interested in that trade, but I would need some cash on top of it. Its jetted for 100 shot right now, I only used it to spray off the transbrake. It helped out a LOT, but didnt wake the turbo up enough, so i was going to move to a 150 shot. The reason I am selling is because I went virtual works!.

Brett

1 - 8 of 8 Posts