Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That GS-T is usually parked in the same damn place ALLLLLL the time. I actually live on W College on the corner of barnard and w/coll next to the bike shop.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can tell it his GS-T just by looking at a shot of the badge on the car? Excellent eye.

Considering the tarmac is on the right, and college ave is a one way street with right side street parking being right up against a fence with grass everywhere it's a good chance that it's one of the ONLY GS-T's in the area lol. We know our terrain here at PSU

· Registered
2,976 Posts
I rip my flat black around all semester :), my DSM that is... And I have seen that evo many a time....
I'm sure I've seen that car and I'm pretty sure I've seen your MK3 as well.
That GS-T is usually parked in the same damn place ALLLLLL the time. I actually live on W College on the corner of barnard and w/coll next to the bike shop.
Sweet, you're right down the street. I'm near Patterson.
We know our terrain here at PSU
Well put. It's not a real big town ;)

· out to lunch
9,125 Posts
The only thing worth a damn that you contribute to this forum is the titties in your avatar. That's about it.
Seeing you only post in Other Cars, you obviously don't know what the fuck is going on.

But nice job shooting close ups of dirty cars, I'm sure it takes a ton of talent and time to use your camera and tripod. Well done. :loser:

· In for teh nudez.
6,902 Posts
The only thing worth a damn that you contribute to this forum is the titties in your avatar. That's about it.
A few crappy HDR picks and all of a sudden you're big man on campus and these forum's big honcho? :lol:

Great kid, you keep telling yourself that.

I don't have anything to prove nor care to "contribute" to anything. Nonetheless, have a good night.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.