Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
thanks Brian

I can say that Brian's sub box works great

It might not be competition level....but then again i;m not looking for that. But it cost me less than $50 to build and took a couple hours. Can't beat that for a clean way to mount subs and still fit the targa top in back.

Thanks again for the specs brian,

Ting

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
That's a sweet setup man. Thanks for the info. I might modify it to go only a single 10". Do you think I could make it on the left side and still keep the spare?...prob not

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: thanks Brian

Ting,

No problem and thanks for the good words! :)

I've been doing my homework and I'm drafting a new setup that includes 2 15" Eclipse Titanium Subs [If I don't change my mind, LOL]...it won't happen til about late Spring though. She needs some maintenance done and some new rubber on the back before anything else.

Brian

TZL said:
I can say that Brian's sub box works great

It might not be competition level....but then again i;m not looking for that. But it cost me less than $50 to build and took a couple hours. Can't beat that for a clean way to mount subs and still fit the targa top in back.

Thanks again for the specs brian,

Ting

·
Cope, the dip of champs!
267 Posts
did you consider adding another side to the box to completely seal it instead of using the foam thing?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Nice little tutorial, I may use it this week to build my sub box after I decide on subs and get the dimenions I need for them... Ill probably try a few extra things too, great base to start me off in the right direction... its been 5 years since ive done a sub box :p

S

·
0 Posts
I used these plans to help me with my subwoofer install! Check it out! Thanks brian!

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
What plans?

They don't exist.

--Justin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts