Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new, I actually dont have a supra but I plan on getting one because my sister is taking my car soon but i thought it be nice to hang out with the crew becuase I love the car! Hope I can meet you guys one day :) :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Are you a male, female, or both? I can't tell by your name and those smiley faces.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
DjTalya said:
Hey im new, I actually dont have a supra but I plan on getting one because my sister is taking my car soon but i thought it be nice to hang out with the crew becuase I love the car! Hope I can meet you guys one day :) :bigthumb:
we can hang out...maybe be freinds....but im not into guys...sorry :sadwavey:

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Can you rep PAS to the fullest, that is the question?

~scott

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im a dude sorri should have made that clear and imnot into guys either lol...but I am into cars!

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
DjTalya said:
im a dude sorri should have made that clear and imnot into guys either lol...but I am into cars!
hehehe... scottiedawg66 just invited you to PAS aka passionate ass sucking...aight peace :chicken:

btw, welcome and enjoy the boards bro

- Bert

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome and I hope u find ur Supra (MKIV OR MKIII?)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
DjTalya said:
ok lol i was wondering what that was
In general, what do you think about MK1's, MK2's, and MKIII's? Do you think without the old school there wouldn't be the new school?

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
That is a difficult question. Would you rather walk or drive a mk3? I'd have to think about that.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am looking for a mkIV but old school is definanatly cool too because without heritage there is no story.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
VINZE said:
In general, what do you think about MK1's, MK2's, and MKIII's? Do you think without the old school there wouldn't be the new school?

:lol::lol:

im buying vince a mk1 for his birthday

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have a MkIV and MKIII with a 1JZGTE (7MGTE Blah)
I put my 7MGTE to a 90 Cresida where it belong.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Sloublade2001 said:
I have a MkIV and MKIII with a 1JZGTE (7MGTE Blah)
I put my 7MGTE to a 90 Cresida where it belong.
:bigthumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts