1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Unlimited Time Attack A70
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nick Donley
[email protected]
Mill Creek WA 98208

I have a brand new FFIM for a 1jz from Driftmotion. Its 230 on DM, im asking 200. This is the typical manifold you see on Ebay that bolts to the lower intake runner. The flange on the runners has been ported and matched to the lower runner. The throttle body flange is 90mm. Nothing wrong with it, just going a different route. Price is $200usd + shipping. Sales are final

·
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you should be able to use the stock rain no problem. the lower runner where your injectors bolt to stays, you attach this manifold to the lower section. ill post up some pictures for you

·
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's doable depending on if you want to make it work. There's clearance issues with a mk3, you either have to get a smaller brake booster, take some our of the runners or notch the back. Has been done before, just depends on what you're willing to do.

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea you have to relocate things, it's called modifying cars for a reason.. It can be made to work, it's not up to me to decide if this item will work for them. If you'd like to buy it please let me know, if not then please do not clutter my post

·
Registered
806 Posts
listen, i'm letting people know this thing needs massive modification. you need to modify the runners because the ports do not match up. don't get mad that I'm informing potential buyers what they are in for. that is only fair.

·
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not mad at all, I've addressed that it needs modification. If you read the ad I've already modified the runners to match. It's very well known that you have relocate your battery and a few other things. I've addressed clearance issues. Your picture of you just stuffing an intake where the old one goes does not help anyone. Believe me if anyone has any questions or concerns I'd be more than happy inform them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts