Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the 3.76 auto LSD was an option from97-98 but does that mean from 93-96 all supra auto TT's had LSD stock?

Y do i hear about people purchasing the diff but find out later that it doesn't have LSD?

I'm in the middle of purchasing a 93 3.76auto TT diff, here is a pic, how do i know 4 sure if it has the LSD, i don't wanna get ripped off... and the seller will not open the diff 2 take pix because he says he has 2 re-seal it again, bla bla...

please let me know, i would really appreciate it...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
because i've done some research and i've found that the LSD pumpkins have more distinctive fins..such as this 1...what year is this from u think?

because this LSD and the 1 pictured above don't have similiar fins...that gets me worried, i'm paying all this money, i just don't want the 3.76 gears, i want the LSD as well...thats the whole point behind this upgrade...

Here is a pic of supra LSD 3.76 don't know the year vs. stock lexus rear end... notice the fins....

I want the pumpkin that looks like that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.