Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if it is standard and if they do come in hardtops are they more expensive like the TT hardtops??

Thanks

·
Senior
1,486 Posts
Targa? Nope. Sunroof? You kidding? Where does it go? It's got to pop up. Look on the bright side- without discontinuations in the structure, it's got to be stiffer.;) I've seen targas advertised for more in my surveys. Note: With a targa it's on or off, you have no control over the amount of air that comes into the car.

·
165.5hp/427lbs
316 Posts
Sunroof

I have alot of pictures! but no scanner. When I get ahold of one, I'll hit you up. I didn't know they didn't come with sunroofs, but its very nice to have, the Targa tops are alot harder to take off than pressing a button and glass slidin' back. But I rather have the Targa, it looks pimp!

·
165.5hp/427lbs
316 Posts
Damn Angelfire!

I told my friend to post those flicks, but the links don't work because Angelfire has rules against it or something. Sorry, I'll get them up asap, but believe me, I do have a sunroof, and I've seen another '95 n/a with one too. :peace:

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
i've seen one white one that had a sunroof that was being sold on ebay sometime last year

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.