Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if it is standard and if they do come in hardtops are they more expensive like the TT hardtops??

Thanks

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has to be custom, supras never came with a sunroof option. Do you have any pictures?

·
Senior
1,474 Posts
Targa? Nope. Sunroof? You kidding? Where does it go? It's got to pop up. Look on the bright side- without discontinuations in the structure, it's got to be stiffer.;) I've seen targas advertised for more in my surveys. Note: With a targa it's on or off, you have no control over the amount of air that comes into the car.

·
Senior
1,474 Posts
Thats right. There's no need to add material on the hard top model. This is primarily the one chosen for road racing. Supradaddy, got any pics of the sunroof?

·
165.5hp/427lbs
316 Posts
Sunroof

I have alot of pictures! but no scanner. When I get ahold of one, I'll hit you up. I didn't know they didn't come with sunroofs, but its very nice to have, the Targa tops are alot harder to take off than pressing a button and glass slidin' back. But I rather have the Targa, it looks pimp!

·
165.5hp/427lbs
316 Posts
Damn Angelfire!

I told my friend to post those flicks, but the links don't work because Angelfire has rules against it or something. Sorry, I'll get them up asap, but believe me, I do have a sunroof, and I've seen another '95 n/a with one too. :peace:

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
i've seen one white one that had a sunroof that was being sold on ebay sometime last year

1 - 13 of 13 Posts