Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wat does the sport package include? i have an 86.5. is it possible for me to have one? wat can i look for?

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
jurkey77 said:
wat does the sport package include? i have an 86.5. is it possible for me to have one? wat can i look for?
TEMS and LSD... aight peace

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
NEUSPEED said:
also headlamp washers.
I believe all Canadian supras came with headlamp washers man... aight peace

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
ok look in the center console right behind the gearshifter. if there are 2 buttons there one saying normal and sport then u have tems. plus on the dash youll have 3 leds that light up. im not sure how u can check on the lsd. spoiler(?) might denote a sport package too? not sure bout that

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
TEMS will have a button next to your shifter, and will have an indicator on the dash.

As for LSD, go to some nice mud and see if both Tires spin when your stuck, if so you got LSD, if only 1 spins, ya dont! :)

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
OvenRude said:
TEMS will have a button next to your shifter, and will have an indicator on the dash.

As for LSD, go to some nice mud and see if both Tires spin when your stuck, if so you got LSD, if only 1 spins, ya dont! :)
Just look on your differential in the back man and there would be a LSD sticker if there is one... don't waste your tires... aight peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts