Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Well considering you didn't list your mods and your WHP level how would we know?

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
There is a new lambo in my area. We have seen each other and when I go by his place I spool up and roll the window down....Its a sv, I think 660hp....Its a 400k car MSRP, can I get the kill? Its a matter of time before we play....Am I going to have a uphill battle or can I run with him in my auto?
So basically you act like the average Honda kid?
Why don't you try having an actual conversation with him? And no, I don't mean "Yo I'll bust that Lambo's ass!"

·
Registered
611 Posts
Well considering you didn't list your mods and your WHP level how would we know?
From his new member thread.
- Tuned and Dyno'd conservatively for reliability on 14psi. Roughly 450whp.
It's a 67mm ballbearing comp, AEMv2, mystery Brian Crower cams. Needs to put some decent fuel in and turn it up.

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
only if your buddy shaves his head and tells you to "smoke him"

Other than that I would just keep driving by his place and revving. Italy is on the opposite side of the world, so maybe if you drive by in reverse he'll know you mean the business. GL

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,278 Posts
You should figure out what exactly you're racing first... There is no "new" SV Lambo. The last one they produced was the 670SV based on the Murcielago. The Aventador got a face-lift for the 50th Anniversary Edition Aventador but it is not the new Superveloce which will probably be unveiled next year.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Are you sure you have a Supra and not an Eclipse? You should double check just in case. This is Supraforums fyi

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
" I remember being 16 "

1 - 20 of 151 Posts