101 - 120 of 151 Posts

·
Hater's Choice
209 Posts
Lawd

·
Registered
21 Posts
This was fuckin funny as fuck. But fo reals noone else was thinkin a reasonable person would say "wow bro nice lambo haven't seen u in a minit! How about I buy us some beers and some passes and we go to the track to see who's dick is bigger?"

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ok,
Gents....Its an old high school buddy, its indeed a sv mercielago sv 670 P......We haven't spoken in years, close to 10 since college.....I thinks its funny bc he has no clue it me....I will drop by there this weekend and shoot the stuff....And FYi, the car is running a larger map now and over 20lbs....Jesus, I am noob everyone needs to calm down.....Was just curious.....
Most are pretty uptight on here but not all SF members are total dick lickers check out SM for more humanity if you want too.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Didn't OP just buy a 700hp MKIV?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Laughing, its raining here in Huntsville, just sat down to eat mex...Here is a pick of the tundra...Bought here locally at Bill Penney....I will also give you a picture of my new 920 boat, neither are relevant....But find this amusing...Also, when the supra gets back home I will stack the 3 cars(vehicles side by side...To calm everyone down...FYI, go review what the boat is, its worth 2 supras(based on what I see on ebay)...But its all good...yall have a nice day
Still raining?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I gotta make a confession and I'm stepping into my flame suit as I type. I have an FR-S and a few other non Supra price tag level turbo cars. There aren't too many Supras in new mexico but there's a Black MKIV that lives in my cousins neighbor hood. There's normally a group of people in the garage basically relaxing. The first time I saw the Supra I freaked out quietly to myself as I drove by in the rain. The second I wound down my windows and scream out I love your supra. The third time I drove by reving my engine while throwing a peace sign at the people. The gave one back to me too. I thought everything was ok till I saw this thread. I started to feel like the OP for a second. In my defense I wouldn't race the guy till my VR4 is finished, even then I'd be more interested in just getting a ride or working on the Supra then racing it lol.

/confession waiting for the flames.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
^You could have at least an auto Supra for the price of a new FR-S, and I'm sure you could get into a 6 speed if you didn't have a few other cars.

·
Registered
41 Posts
^You could have at least an auto Supra for the price of a new FR-S, and I'm sure you could get into a 6 speed if you didn't have a few other cars.
I started seeing that a few months after I got my FR-S. Trust me It kills me. My only comfort is that I wouldn't want an auto. I'd rather take an NA and do the complete turbo swap (GTE engine, V160/161 trans, rear diff). That being said there's that white beautiful NA in the for sale section I've been eyeing. Minus the FR-S, if I sold my other 3 cars I wouldn't have enough for a Supra. So I'm just going to wait till my other projects are done and and the FR-S is paid for then save/get a loan for my dream car.
They weren't giving you peace signs bro.
Ya they were. And if they weren't like I give a fuck. I like the car not the people.

·
Registered
345 Posts

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Supramania? How dare this thread be contaminated with serious.

101 - 120 of 151 Posts