Supra Forums banner

141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
8 second 6 speed member
1,362 Posts
Ok,
Gents....Its an old high school buddy, its indeed a sv mercielago sv 670 P......We haven't spoken in years, close to 10 since college.....I thinks its funny bc he has no clue it me....I will drop by there this weekend and shoot the stuff....And FYi, the car is running a larger map now and over 20lbs....Jesus, I am noob everyone needs to calm down.....Was just curious.....
Hey, I found your "friend from college". He really looks like he respects your honesty

·
Supras are money pits
493 Posts
and...owned!

·
Go Fcuk Your Mother
1,046 Posts
Ok,
Gents....Its an old high school buddy, its indeed a sv mercielago sv 670 P......We haven't spoken in years, close to 10 since college.....I thinks its funny bc he has no clue it me....I will drop by there this weekend and shoot the stuff....And FYi, the car is running a larger map now and over 20lbs....Jesus, I am noob everyone needs to calm down.....Was just curious.....
The fact that you went to college and type like you've been hooked on phonics since you slithered out of your mother's womb surprises me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sorry guys, I have 2 cars, and 2 cars only.... the supra.....and the GTR.... that's it.....GTR has been in garage for about 8 months, on a side note I also have a tundra also but its a truck, doesn't count LOL..... Supra is currently in shop, scheduled for dyno...I have been swamped at work and should have been wrapped up already....Its on me. the forums are fun, its all in good spirits...I put my big boy pants on every morning so u guys giving me shit is fine....I know the sv 670 is a fast car, was more curious how much boost it would take to get to its level....I am guessing 16/17 lbs....Be a fun race.....if we do, and I figure we will, I will gladly use the Go Pro and post...By the way, the supra is the best car I have owned, its such a fun , maneuverable car....It was 20 years ahead of the game...again , everyone have a good nite...

Also, if I came across as a punk, idiot, it was not my intention....I am excited, well beyond excited to have the car, and to tune and learn more... I guess I cam across wrong....MY BAD....Love hearing it spool and the fun it brings....everyone have a safe nite
Post pic of Supra and GTR together.
Lololol

·
Registered
115 Posts
probably is now talking about his gt500 on allfordmustangs

edit: about racing this guy's supra that just moved into town

141 - 151 of 151 Posts