Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Texas Roadhouse FTW !
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my emblems from curt cause the previous owner had all the emblems shaved. I see that the front needs to holes and the rear emblem needs 3. But the ''toyota'' and ''supra turbo'' just stick on with adhesive. Can I just install the toyota symbol the same way ? ( just by sticking it on with that adhesive on the back )

· Texas Roadhouse FTW !
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see why not. Just trim the posts on the back and stick it on. I would make sure to find some adhesive safe for your paint.
Well I'm not talking about putting any more sticky stuff on just the stuff that's already on there. I just mean if ''toyota'' and ''supra turbo'' can stick on without holes can the toyota symbols do the same

1,719 Posts
Well I'm not talking about putting any more sticky stuff on just the stuff that's already on there. I just mean if ''toyota'' and ''supra turbo'' can stick on without holes can the toyota symbols do the same
Oh ok, just make sure to clean the area then with some wax & grease remover or something of that nature.

· Registered
1,257 Posts
I cut the posts off mine and applied them on. I used a cooking knife to cut mine off.

· Registered
508 Posts
Sounds like u might as well go naked... This thread needs some pics now of ur debadged supra!

· Registered
258 Posts
The reason for the OEM holes is for that very reason........to center the emblem correctly. Trim the three post but don't take the backing off of the emblem to expose the sticky part of the tape yet. Take some masking tape and tape the emblem where you want it. Measure, stand back and look at it......do whatever to satisfy yourself it is in the correct spot. Then use some small pieces of masking tape to "mark" where the emblem is. Now remove the backing and apply the logo in the center of where you have it marked.

· Texas Roadhouse FTW !
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for all the help !! and by the way stevem1320 im tired of being naked !! haha

· Texas Roadhouse FTW !
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Texas Roadhouse FTW !
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds like u might as well go naked... This thread needs some pics now of ur debadged supra!
no more naked man sorry haha but here was a pic from when i was naked !!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.