Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LIVING the DREAM
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got a knock off do luck kit... and well to make a long story short. im very good with fiberglass, but this kit is putn me to the test. not a damn things lines up or fits. im having to do about 5 times the work for this junk crap.
point being. dont buy kits off ebay! and if you do expect to pay out the butt to have sumone do it or!!! you could do it urself and wana jump off a bridge. lol
ill post sum pics soon. i spent all day yest and will finish the rest today.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ahh cheap bodykits= hell.........At least you can do the work yourself. You would probably be spending twice as much as the kit on labor.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
who made that kit?

·
LIVING the DREAM
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not even sure who made the kit. i know you get what you pay for, just didnt think it would be this outa wack!
but, its all mounted so all i have to do is the little things b4 paint

·
I-Am The Difference
795 Posts
94nasupra said:
you get what you pay for.

I second this. I bought a knock off veilside kit and ended up just smashig it to pieces.
to make a long story short I bought A genuine C-west front bumper, and Genuine Trial rear bumper w/ diffuse and sideskirts. Needless to say the pieces are flawless, and are mounted using all oem mounts. The Trial Kit is very impressive as the sideskirts and rear bumper use brackets for added strength. the only drawback to buying good fitting Kits is you have to wai awahile for it to get shipped here.
I would save your money and buy a nice name brand kit, as NAsupra said you get what you pay for. C-west bumper 820.00 Trial rearbumper 1100 and
trial sideskirts 850.00. pricey but saves you the cost and hassle of all the finish work the knock offs are known for.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
do you know who the ebay seller was? Was it a shop

·
LIVING the DREAM
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
makaveli200369 said:
do you know who the ebay seller was? Was it a shop
i just left the feedback. and then deleted the message. but he is back up there selling the same thing. look for the d style with the blue supra for the picture.
i left him ok feed back and didnt say anything bad about him, just that the kit was damaged when shipped

1 - 11 of 11 Posts