Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I have a Do-luck or replica bumper that I didnt need. Needs minor glass work. Ill let it go for $125 obo. Sorry I cant ship due to its ridiculous size. On that note does anyone know of a really good, reliable paint and body shop in the DC. Maryland area? I also have a set of Stillen side skirts ($200) and a pair of H&R wheel spacers ($90).

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For some reason the "sale area" wont let me post.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I might be interested... how did you get it? ebay? if you didnt get it from a large importer or do-luck usa its probley fake.. I have one but I could use this as a backup.. send me a pm

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was on the car when I bought it so I cant tell you if its real or fake. I want to set-up my front end like the jdm set-up so I dont have the space to store it here. I will also be getting rid of some stillen sideskirts, and bomex rear skirts. I just havent listed them cause I havent removed them yet.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
For some reason the "sale area" wont let me post.
Because you have not been a member long enough to sell parts on the boards. Email a mod and see if he will approve you to sell it. Thats the only way you can post it without getting banned.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that why I have no "search" or no "new posts" options any more?

·
Registered
418 Posts
The search has been gone for a couple weeks now

·
Registered
524 Posts
On that note does anyone know of a really good, reliable paint and body shop in the DC. Maryland area?
Inquiring minds wanna know also. Thanks.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stillen side skirts are now available. Man I didnt know that aftermarket parts came in this fashion. I thought they were all hard fiberglass material but these are like an oem material, very flexible like an oem bumper.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The only reason I havent listed them is because they look like crap. I really believe their replicas cause the fiberglass quality sucks. A really good body shop will make them look awesome but I just went back to oem. Their probably gonna get mounted one last time, and thats on the dumpster. Your more than welcome to have them, to bad you cant pick them up.

·
Headlight Restorer
1,108 Posts
I am also in MD. PM me your contact number, I will come pick up everything that you are planning to throw in the dumpster.
thanks,
JP

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any one interested in some H&R wheel spacers? I took off the 1" wider fenders so I dont need them no more. Their good quality spacers made in germany. Ill let them go for $90 + shipping.

·
Highway Demon
2,887 Posts
The only reason I havent listed them is because they look like crap. I really believe their replicas cause the fiberglass quality sucks. A really good body shop will make them look awesome but I just went back to oem. Their probably gonna get mounted one last time, and thats on the dumpster. Your more than welcome to have them, to bad you cant pick them up.
thanks alot for that offer.. it would be great if i could come pick them up but there are too many states btwn us and shipping would porbably be pretty bad too.. but once again thanks for the offer though its real gracious of you.. good luck on the car and i hope for the best for ya..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts