Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has heard of Do-luck making exhaust systems for the Supra. I saw one for sale at a local import part place. The guy told me that they used to make exhausts. It looked alot like the Blitz Nur Spec and it was all polished. He said that they retailed for around $1200 and he was selling it for around $300-400. Seemed like a good price and looked like a nice exhaust. Just seeing if you guys believe that it was a Do-luck or maybe he was B.S. me. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I remember seeing one on ebay and also finding it on the do-luck website about a year ago. It wasnt easy to find on their website. I believe shortly after that it disappeared from the website.

I seem to remember that the bolt pattern on the flange to the downpipe didnt look like ours, i think it had 4 bolts.

EDIT:
here is the abandoned do-luck exhaust webpage..... click on the second link and another box will open with a link to some info on the JZA80 version...provided you can read Japanese.
http://www.do-luck.com/exhaust.html#

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you think about the price. It seems like a good exhaust. Should it just bolt right up if its just the two pieces, its the one with the tip obviously and the other piece of piping. (sorry not sure what they are called). Seems pretty rare, do know of anyone who has one. It would be cool to have alittle something different on my Supra. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,147 Posts
I've seen a few of them pop up FS over the years, but please use the WTB section instead of bumping 11 year old threads if you're looking for one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.