Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to find out if my wheels will work with the Do-Luck fenders and still be close to flush. I'm running 18x9 +43

Are any of you running these fenders and what offset are you running? Pics would help also.

Thanks.

·
Goldmember
233 Posts
the fenders flare out about an inch i think

·
Registered
500 Posts
^and an inch is about 25mm, so just drop another 25mm from your wheel offset and you should be back on track.

I highly doubt 18x9 +43 is flush with your car, you might want to drop another 10-20mm for that "fresh" look.

·
Old School
314 Posts
If you go with the fenders, then idealy you would want wider front wheels, so that will change the offset. My wheels were flush before I put the fenders on, so I just bought 25mm adapters and they worked out fine.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ideally wouldn't this allow you run the same size/width/offset front and back? Great for rotating wheels and tires if this is so

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
notlownf said:
I'm trying to find out if my wheels will work with the Do-Luck fenders and still be close to flush. I'm running 18x9 +43

Are any of you running these fenders and what offset are you running? Pics would help also.

Thanks.
That fitment sounds like it would work with OEM front fenders. With do-luck fenders they'll definately be sunk.

FYI, I'm running 18x10 +32 on 1" wider metal front fenders (custom) and it's close to being flush.

Billy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts