Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
just ask farhad. its his car. he posts in the SW forum a bit also. every pic i have seen him post here were small so you would most likely have to ask him to email them or upload new ones.

Alex

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alx2785 said:
just ask farhad. its his car. he posts in the SW forum a bit also.

Alex

I found the previous thread he posted and towards the end of it others requested high res but he never responded...

·
Banned
754 Posts
you guys talking crap, huh?? Yeah I'm just too lazy to post hi-res pictures, but I am thinking about selling the car very soon. I just put the 98 headlights on the car, and I will be getting some new shots, so stay stuned for some hi-res pictures.

~Farhad G.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Farhad said:
also how do I post hi-res pictures? Because everytime I upload them to photobucket, they get resized very small!!!

~Farhad G.

I don't think photobucket allows you to post your pics in original size, they always resize. Try tinypic.com or filefront.com...

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
photobucket will let you post any pic in its original size. Its that the free account has a file size limit. So most high res pics will be resized because of this. Now if you get the 20 dollar a year account then you can upload almost any size pic you want.

Alex

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Farhad said:
nice!!! I actually have my own website that I can upload pictures, but I got to ask my web designer if I can upload the entire imgae. Thanks Alex like usual for your help!!!

~Farhad G.
If that doesn't work your more than welcome to email them to me and I can host them for you. [email protected]

·
Registered
63 Posts
For free photobucket:

Go to "Account Options" at the top of the page, in the fisrt segemnt of that page is "max picture size", the biggest you can go is 1024kb.

Is that hi-res enough?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts