Hey Dusty

I ordered it almost 2months ago. :dunno:
Any message for me?

Thanks,

Daniel

·
Premium Member
10,091 Posts
Some people ordered it in August and are still waiting so don't feel too neglected.

Good news is 16 of them are on the way to me right now, I will have them within a week. I will fill ALL backorders and have a few left over. This is the first time I have had extras in over a year!

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Hardtopper
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
V8 Killer said:
Email already answered before you posted here. :D

Dusty
I don't understand, Dusty...
I posted here again because you did not check my mail.
I sent you a email with some questions about the bar what I received yesterday.
Sorry for bothering you.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,091 Posts
Then I don't have your email. I have answered every email sent today in my Inbox.

[email protected]

Is that where you sent it the first time? Do you have a Hotmail account? Because I had 100+ emails bounce over the last 3 days and all of them were from Hotmail accounts. That's the 2nd time in the last 3 months Hotmail has gone down for days at a time. Hotmail sucks!

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Hardtopper
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
V8 Killer said:
Then I don't have your email. I have answered every email sent today in my Inbox.

[email protected]

Is that where you sent it the first time? Do you have a Hotmail account? Because I had 100+ emails bounce over the last 3 days and all of them were from Hotmail accounts. That's the 2nd time in the last 3 months Hotmail has gone down for days at a time. Hotmail sucks!

Thanks,

Dusty
Thanks for your answer..... Dusty
Maybe it was too big to be received because I attached some pics.
email resent

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,091 Posts
I have received 20mb emails before. There is no (reasonable) limit on size.

I checked again and I still don't have it.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Hardtopper
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
V8 Killer said:
I have received 20mb emails before. There is no (reasonable) limit on size.

I checked again and I still don't have it.

Thanks,

Dusty
I don't know why
Ok
Is this shape normal ?

·
Registered
359 Posts
bummer hopefuly they will replace it. i was planing on getting one of these too.

·
Premium Member
10,091 Posts
I'm waiting on Do Luck to decide to actually answer the phone. Now that I ditched Bomex, Do Luck is the hardest company for me to deal with. Problem is I really like their parts, they are very nice. Unfortunately they are very disorganized which makes doing business tough. However I am sticking it out b\c of the quality of their parts.

Anyhow, I am working for you to get this resolved quickly and will let you know as soon as I know something.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,091 Posts
I just spoke to Shazad at Do Luck USA. He is aware of your strut bar and has seen the pictures. First I would like to say thanks to him for his responsiveness on this issue. Hopefully Do Luck, like everyone else, will continue to improve on their service and this shows a positive step towards that.

Shazad said the bar should bolt down and the bend should straighten and that you should try that first. If you can not get the bend out and/or it looks like it is in any way not perfect after installing it to send it back to them for a replacement. If this becomes necessary please let me know so I can get you all the information you need and make sure it is handled timely.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Hardtopper
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
V8 Killer said:
I just spoke to Shazad at Do Luck USA. He is aware of your strut bar and has seen the pictures. First I would like to say thanks to him for his responsiveness on this issue. Hopefully Do Luck, like everyone else, will continue to improve on their service and this shows a positive step towards that.

Shazad said the bar should bolt down and the bend should straighten and that you should try that first. If you can not get the bend out and/or it looks like it is in any way not perfect after installing it to send it back to them for a replacement. If this becomes necessary please let me know so I can get you all the information you need and make sure it is handled timely.

Thanks,

Dusty
I'd like to send it back to Shazad for a replacement
email me with the information, please
[email protected]

Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts