Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to know what people thought were good body kits that matched up nicely with the DOLUCK bumper, the one that is at www.do-luck-usa.com in orange.

i already am thinking about puting aTRD hood on it and im wondering, whats the difference between the TRD and the replica?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ummm yes, and also if your wondering yes i will have a supra within a year or two.

dont worry about the dawg, though, this is all besides the point. could you please answer my question?

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Just use the freaking Do-Luck side skirts. That's why they made them.

Please don't get a Supra at 16. Learn to drive on something disposable...

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
i honestly think they're should be a questionair before sign'n up to the supraforums.

1. Do you have pubes yet?
2. Do you know what they are?
3. Have you seen the sight of pussy *not ur mothers or sisters*

or have a non-supra-owner section ONLY!!!

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
playb0i said:
i honestly think they're should be a questionair before sign'n up to the supraforums.

1. Do you have pubes yet?
2. Do you know what they are?
3. Have you seen the sight of pussy *not ur mothers or sisters*
:agreed: x eleventy billion

Except for this:

or have a non-supra-owner section ONLY!!!

there are a number of contributing non-owners on here, some of which someday will own one, and some that won't (for whatever reason)

maybe since we have a new members forum we can have a younger generation forum and restrict access to off-topic and implement read-only access the the tech forums.

Either way, things are starting to get rediculous..

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how the hell is this getting ridiculous, i just asked a question, i didnt even mention anything about age, then YOU guys started talking about my age. how is that ridiculous?

and just so you know i will get a supra at 16 or 17:bootyshak, and when i do i will crash it, purposely :finger: , and get another. just becuase i can afford it :bootyshak and because i want to piss you and all the other anti-me people off :urowned:.

BTW DUMBASS, learn to spell! :dumbass:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.....man that seems like it got out of hand..... :confused:

·
Registered
457 Posts
loki_cmr said:
how the hell is this getting ridiculous, i just asked a question, i didnt even mention anything about age, then YOU guys started talking about my age. how is that ridiculous?

and just so you know i will get a supra at 16 or 17:bootyshak, and when i do i will crash it, purposely :finger: , and get another. just becuase i can afford it :bootyshak and because i want to piss you and all the other anti-me people off :urowned:.

BTW DUMBASS, learn to spell! :dumbass:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.....man that seems like it got out of hand..... :confused:
I seriously doubt that you can afford a Surpa. I am sure it is more like your fubar parents will buy you a supra. WTF, you would wreck a supra on purpose. I hate girls like you.

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
^^loLOUD!

but seriously. I got my supra when I was 16. Yes my parents payed for it because duh I can't legally sign for a car when I'm 16. I have not and will not ever deny that they bought it for me. or that it is an automatic. My parents trust me and I'm proud of that. It's an automatic and I'm proud of that too.

I do however have the responsibility of repaying them in full (minus the down. it was a gift) I am 19 now and have a little under 6k left to pay on it. I pay for all the repairs and maintinance and the horrendous (sp?) gas bill (y'all daily drivers kno what im talkin bout. ;) )

btw dude. wrecking a sup or even pretending too just to flex your gay-ass money muscle is just that. gay. :rolleyes:

//gwailo

·
Registered
381 Posts
Quit wasting our time and bandwith with bullshit questions. Im sick of all of these 15 yr old that will have a supra in a year or two. so in a year or two ask.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not here to piss anyone off. I just wanted to know what side side skirts look good with the do-luck and whats the difference between the trd hood and its replica?

If no one had made any smart ass remarks, I would have never gone and said all that I did, that should be obvious and the thing about me being able to afford more than one supra is true, its sounds weird, but when I say me, I meant my family, it has to do with the way my family is, dont worry about it.

Sorry If I pissed anyone off, but its just that I get pissed off when I post a question and all of a sudden i get bombed with tons of hateful replies about my age (especially when I didn't even mention anything about my age).

Now could we all forget about this and learn to love eachother, the supra owners and soon to be supra owners?:cry:

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
ur my new best freind gwailo...

i got my supra at 16 and it is an automatic..

Let's just say I consider myself extremely lucky, because I paid not a dime for my car when I got it, and not everyone out there gets a good start like this. However I am no ordinary (17 year old now). I am known by many of my friends as the kid that lets noone near his car.

Spoiled I am not, but lucky I am to start my first car a Supra...Twin Turbo nonetheless, and now with many mods, and more to come!

Sorry for the long post, just feel that this forum isn't just for middle aged men who make 6 figures a year and spend most of it on their car. There are many young people who look up to you guys, including me, and only want advice and want to talk with those who know best about this magnificent automobile. They don't wanna be humiliated and shot down every time they say somethin.

BTW lessthanryan you have my perfect car. Wow...seriously RSP with the WW lip and TRD hood...u like completely read my mind...beautiful

Whatever. Just my $.02

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
93blue turbo, i totally agree with you. i feel the same way as you do about coming here to just talk with other people and not wanting to get shot down or humilated. i also feel very lucky to know that i am going to get a supraTT 6spd as a starting car, and i know that just like you i wont let anyone get near it, maybe my gf.

were are u from, maybe when i get my supra all us young ones can meet up, talk and stuff.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
loki_cmr said:
93blue turbo, i totally agree with you. i feel the same way as you do about coming here to just talk with other people and not wanting to get shot down or humilated. i also feel very lucky to know that i am going to get a supraTT 6spd as a starting car, and i know that just like you i wont let anyone get near it, maybe my gf.

were are u from, maybe when i get my supra all us young ones can meet up, talk and stuff.
Use proper punctuation you little shithead. Quit asking about you getting dissed from left to right. You have been asking the most stupidest questions on fucking Supraforums, and yet you ask what everyones problem is. Nobody gives a flying fuck about you getting a TT at 16! If you're getting one that's great!

Oh and since you are located in the Bay Area, you better change your little cry baby ass demeanor because that shit gets old quick. Have a nice day you fucking ricer.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
loki_cmr said:
i just wanted to know what people thought were good body kits that matched up nicely with the DOLUCK bumper, the one that is at www.do-luck-usa.com in orange.

i already am thinking about puting aTRD hood on it and im wondering, whats the difference between the TRD and the replica?
Oh yeah and to answer your questions lol.

Why not go Do Luck all around instead? I'd go for some Blitz sides also.

The difference between a TRD hood and replica is, well, the trd has a true fitment and well, the replica is a replica, aka most likely close to a piece of shit.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FUCK YOU AND FUCK SUPRA FORUMS! i fucking quit! all you 30 year old farts are sooo fucking annoying, you act like the supra is gods gift to human kind. You dis all the teenagers getting supras cuase your fucking jealous of them and hate the fact that you wasted half of your life saving up for it and now live in your fucking shitty ass appartment cuase of it. all of you are pricks who dont give a fuck about other people and look down on other people who thing the supra isnt that great.

FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE WHO THINKS LIKE YOU!

and you know what i dont give a fuck about my puctuation right now cause im tooo ooo fucking pissed to look at it.

FUCK YOU!

·
ABM
497 Posts
:fight:

kid...first of all you took an entirely horrible approach to the supra community and the more you bickered the less likely you're taken seriously. all that immature bitching and name calling just put you in the category with all the other young, ignorant ricers out there. consider yourself lucky if you dont get banned from this site.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.