Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Boostinhard said:
Best place to buy do luck side skirts ?
In case your asking about the DoLuck copies:

After having a fake set I wished I had gotten the authentic ones through SPE or MVP. Needless to say I ended up giving them to a friend.

Notice how the front of the knock offs are sticking out forward from the fender and will need a lot of work, along with the rear part which as no way to attach to the vent area and is bending out. The only way to install properly at this part is to either try to tape down the tabs behind it (Hard and wont last) or to use a body screw to attach it to the body.

At the end of the day to have them fit correctly, like I had wanted, would have required enough work to pay for the price difference on the authentic side skirts.

If money is an issue and you plan to do this work yourself then you can get a set from a company local here in Orange County, I forget there name at the moment but maybe MyKarIsVicious can help you get a set. Modellista will have a nice set of copies but they are hold due to obvious reasons. (JGTC)

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
yes the knock-offs are pretty shitty quality,but attaching the rear section to the quarter panel is not that hard, you just have to remove the plastic grille/vent from the wheelwell and use two screws from the iside of the quarter panel to the flange that folds back on the side skirt,

·
Registered
807 Posts
exvelocity said:
yes the knock-offs are pretty shitty quality,but attaching the rear section to the quarter panel is not that hard, you just have to remove the plastic grille/vent from the wheelwell and use two screws from the iside of the quarter panel to the flange that folds back on the side skirt,
Yea the knock-off's suck. :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hi Guys.
today i try my new original Do Luck side skirt. its should go with all plastic under the car and from end hokey stick also. or i should have to remove them...

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hi Guys.
today i try my new original Do Luck side skirt. its should go with all plastic under the car and from end hokey stick also. or i should have to remove them...
Installation for the original style requires you to remove the front fender guard (the little plastic piece) and the rear vent cover. The middle rocker panel trim does not need to be removed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts