Supra Forums banner

Do-luck type I or wingless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Over 10 years on SF....
13,630 Posts
Neither. Ugly wing but I hate wingless MKIV's. Stock wing or TRD.

· Wingless by Choice
2,572 Posts
Stock body with that wing?? :nono:

It would help to know how the car looks like or what body mods your going to do besides the wing. If you went all out like Ken's car blackie than I'd say yes. Stock body go with the wingless look for sure..

Devin P.

· ---
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stock body with that wing?? :nono:

It would help to know how the car looks like or what body mods your going to do besides the wing. If you went all out like Ken's car blackie than I'd say yes. Stock body go with the wingless look for sure..

Devin P.
Is the first pic not loading? May look simular to ken's car but it's not.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
your car is sick without a wing, if you really want one i think the modlista lip wing or typical RMM/TRD one would fit your car nicely. OR just fill the holes on your trunk now lol..instead of the push-in fill in

· ---
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
So the wingless car is yours?? If it is leave it alone. looks good.
kind of.

it was about an hour in photoshop to make it look like that. mine hasnt been assembled yet, but yes, it will be exacyly like that except with my ccw 550's

your car is sick without a wing, if you really want one i think the modlista lip wing or typical RMM/TRD one would fit your car nicely. OR just fill the holes on your trunk now lol..instead of the push-in fill in
Thanks Tony, only reason I will be adding a wing is for downforce. I heard the do-luck type 1 is one of the best, not sure what type of testing was done to support it though. I personally like wingless.

· Drive by Radar
1,420 Posts
Type 1 - nobody has one.

All of the Supra's I've seen are either TRD replica, factory, or wingless. Occasionally you'll run into some rice, but quite seldom. I've yet to see a Do-Luck Type 1 on a car in person. As soon as I can get the cash together I'll be picking one up as well. Although the wing is pretty far down on the list at this point.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
if you really want a wing i love the TRD/RMM one like i said above

· ---
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
don't really want a wing though.

do not like the trd/rmm wing and everyone and their mother has one.

stock wing looks a little weird with the trial rear.

· PM Raider if you need me
449 Posts
don't really want a wing though.

do not like the trd/rmm wing and everyone and their mother has one.

stock wing looks a little weird with the trial rear.

Cuz it looks good, that's why a lot of people have it...im all about originality myself, but most of the time being different is just plain ugly...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.