Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do MKIII or MKIV NA wheels fit on MKIV TT?

I need some junker wheels/tires to replace my aftermarket wheels before the car goes to auction. I can find plenty of cheap MKIII wheels. Do they fit MKIV's?

Thanks,

Shawn

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw a picture a while ago of somebody rallying an MKIV and he had a set of sawblades on the car. im not sure what sort of or if any changes were made to the rotors/caliper.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
shawn how much are you willing to pay for a set of stock mk4's. ive got a set i may be willing to sell and you wouldnt have to pay shipping....

probably more expensive than you'd wanna pay though..if you still need wheels in like a month let me know, i will need them for the next month or 2..

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Xenon Supra said:
shawn how much are you willing to pay for a set of stock mk4's. ive got a set i may be willing to sell and you wouldnt have to pay shipping....

probably more expensive than you'd wanna pay though..if you still need wheels in like a month let me know, i will need them for the next month or 2..

Thanks for the offer...I'm going to need them in the next week or so :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
No, i saw it in a magazine. I went to one snow rally up here it was interesting but really freakin cold.

Ubermensch, see if you can drive over to who ever might be selling you the wheels and see if they fit right there. Other wise find some steelies that will fit.

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,091 Posts
I have my GF's old sawblades under my house if you are desperate and want to come pick one up and see if it will fit without a problem. If they work I'm sure she will let them go for cheap.

·
mahkittahluvsme
544 Posts
as Hua said, they won't fit over a TT's brakes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts