Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT use this company! The CEO Greg Bauchat is a FRAUD.
In February 2019 I ordered a custom made steering wheel for a 2019 Mustang and in May 2019 they sent a 2017 wheel which of course did not fit. (even their website says to make sure you order the correct year model!)
I immediately sent an email to them about their mistake and have subsequently sent numerous follow up emails in an attempt to resolve the matter. There have been many delays from SoCal (requiring follow-up) in responding to some of my emails.
Many of the emails received in return from the CEO Greg Bauchat have been evasive, full of hollow promises and never acted upon.
The company policy states that if they make the mistake, the cost of return shipping will be credited. At the company request, I returned the wheel (in good faith) on 29 May 2019 and still have not received the promised reimbursement of the $69.90 postage cost from them.
I have also made numerous phone calls to the Customer Service (Giovanna) and the answers are always evasive and full of excuses. They will not put me through to talk directly with Greg Bauchat.
I still have not received the replacement wheel promised or the return postage reimbursement. SoCal have not answered any further emails.
I have been RIPPED OFF for $1300!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts