Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to pick up a set of rear NA brakes for my TT, and was wondering if SC brakes are the same and if they would work. Anyone know? Thanks

·
Registered
307 Posts
the SC400 I think has stronger brakes than the 300... but they both suck compared to the TT :)

Edit: I've owned both a 400 & a 300, and the differance wasn't dramatic, if any.

·
Madison Motorsports
389 Posts
I wouldn't say they suck. Sure, they are nowhere near as strong as the TT brakes, but compared to most other cars on the road, the n/a supra brakes are awesome. Of all the cars I've driven, only 3 have had far superior brakes; my roommates n/a with tt brakes, my friends tt, and my mothers corvette.

·
!black
4,625 Posts
Compared to *what* other cars on the road? The NA brakes are far too small to stop such a heavy car. I know plenty of other cars with much better braking response than the NA setup...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not asking which is better...I'm looking for a drag setup for my Supra and was wondering if they would fit on a MKIV, and if they were different than a NA brake setup. Thanks

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
Ex5.0 said:
I'm not asking which is better...I'm looking for a drag setup for my Supra and was wondering if they would fit on a MKIV, and if they were different than a NA brake setup. Thanks
It will fit.. the braking power is close enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts