Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up..i am new tro tt supras and i was wondering if they come with stock oil cooler or coolers...
the reason i ask is becasue i plan to stay basically bpu or maybe go to bpu++ eventually but i want to try and keep my stock twins for as loing as possible...what i need to know is if thew car has stock oil coolers or if not does say TRD make one for it or even an upgraded oil cooler if the cars come with them stock...basically can a good oil cooler help save the stock turboes for a little longer or is the stock one good enough or is it not even worth the money for a good oil cooler..

any info would be good
i did a search also and didnt find anything

ok thanx
ant

·
Registered
163 Posts
There is a stock oil cooler cramped between the filter and the block. From what i hear it pretty much sucks, but i cant confirm that.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
The stock cooler is basically a hardline that loops around the front of the car. I'm sure the stocker is fine but if you feel safer with an extra cooler then I say go for it. :)

C

·
0 Posts
The hardline in front of the a/c condenser is the power steering cooler:rolleyes:
The engine oil cooler is on the base of the oil filter adapter and is a water/oil type.
If you want your stock turbos to last, don't boost more than 18 pounds.

Later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts