Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1986, Toyota, Supra, A70, 2JZ Swapped
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that when activated, my CRUISE and Defrost switch illuminate. Now this might not be the case but I'd like to know so i dont replace them for no reason, but do the Foglight Switch and Hazard Switch also illuminate when activated? The switches work fine but as of my knowledge, they don't light up.

·
92 TURBO
1,707 Posts
I've noticed that when activated, my CRUISE and Defrost switch illuminate. Now this might not be the case but I'd like to know so i dont replace them for no reason, but do the Foglight Switch and Hazard Switch also illuminate when activated? The switches work fine but as of my knowledge, they don't light up.
^ They ONLY light up for nighttime illumination once the lights are turned on. The Fog and Hazard do not have a second ON light when activated like the rear defog does. Not sure on your cruise switch because on my 92 I get a green LED cruise activation on my tach gauge face. My cruise switch is stalk mounted on right side of steering wheel below wiper stalk switch on a 92.

EDIT: So I have fog lights, rear defog, dimmer and sunroof for my 4 switches and years ago I added an amber 12 volt LED inside my fog light switch on upper left side (when I did my fog light rewire mod) that turns on when fog switch is turned on.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Fog might light up, on the top of the switch itself. It's been almost a decade since I had a car with fogs on it though, so I can't say for certain. Hazard does not have a light on the switch, as Mike pointed out above.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts