Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If so, AIM or EMail me. I am looking for people who race, know where the races are and stuff.

No faces will be shown, but I need people to interview and such. I want to film as much as I can, espically supras. No info will be given to police or any of that crap. I just need to film races, like you see on MTV and such, its not illegal to film, and you can't get in trouble for being on tape.

If interested, my AIM is DHermit202 and E-mail is matt(at)dhermit(dot)com.

I need people to ride with, people to let me know where to go (can't just show up, need people to go with), I also want to go to the tracks around here to get footage.

Also - if you have footage, please contact me and I will give you info on uploading it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I've been posting on here and going to meets since Nov 2003. I used to go to Moroso, and now live in Orlando at UCF. I photograph for the members, and I am looking to get into more video like I used to back at moroso. I want to put together a street racing video.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Oh, I didnt see the; Join Date: Nov 2003
I just saw the; Posts: 77

Anyway, good luck with your video... Have you made any videos yet? Post any? I'd like to see some of your work...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right now I have just made video blogs, and movies for film contests, nothing for cars.

·
Registered
564 Posts
well im still waiting to get my car back, should be back withing 1.5 weeks, if u still want to do those photographs of my car, id be happy to take you around on the meet nights and let you get video and pics of everything.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds great, AIM me when you are available. I'm here for the next 4 years at least.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
i will be moving in june and know where a few spots are with lots of cars as well as mine.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll be here straight for at least the next 4-5 years through my masters :) Someone AIM me, so boring here on weekends. All my friends went home for the summer.

·
Registered
564 Posts
well i just spoke with the shop and they have to send some parts out to be redone, but should have the car next week sometime, so ill aim u as soon as i get it. I know what you mean about being boring, I havent been able to go out to meets since january:(

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nope, no oppurtunities except one person has called me but I wasn't available to drive across town at the time.

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
DHermit said:
Nope, no oppurtunities except one person has called me but I wasn't available to drive across town at the time.
Well, I'm local to your location. When I think my car is more picture worthy, Ill PM you.

·
F-BodyPerformer
447 Posts
I dont know if a message board is smart at all for asking bout street racing. who does it. video of it (pretty much might as well turn yourself in to the cops)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts