Supra Forums banner

What do you think about MKIII's?

• I love them!

Votes: 152 55.1%
  • They are ugly and I don't like them going to the MKIV meets!

Votes: 27 9.8%
  • They are okay...to each his own.

Votes: 74 26.8%
  • I would rather drive a honda civic than an MKIII!

Votes: 23 8.3%
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
I think the Mk3 has better lines than the mk4, but the mk4 has some good curves too.

To each their own eh.

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
I think they're both equally attractive but in different ways. The MKIV has an ass that is to die for. And the MKIII has that Squared of front that looks badass. Interior wise though, MKIV FTW.

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
I love all Supras, I personally own a MK4 but I get just as excited at seeing other gens as I do 4th. Its still a Supra. As to uglyness, I do not like the sawblades, but put some nice wheels, lower it, and 3rd gens look badass.

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
SupraGreg said:
I love all Supras, I personally own a MK4 but I get just as excited at seeing other gens as I do 4th. Its still a Supra. As to uglyness, I do not like the sawblades, but put some nice wheels, lower it, and 3rd gens look badass.
I agree completely.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
adversary said:
I think they're both equally attractive but in different ways. The MKIV has an ass that is to die for. And the MKIII has that Squared of front that looks badass. Interior wise though, MKIV FTW.
One person's "ass that is to die for..." is another person's "WOAH does that ass need to go on a damn diet..."

Replace the MkIII in this poll with someone like Paris Hilton. You will get the same results - read absolutely no value.

All this post serves is to light a fire and start a flamewar. This is not a valid contribution to this forum.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
pre 89's I can do without honestly.
The MKIV's have a to die for ass. the whole package looks good, but nothing like a nice ass with some big meat on her back.
Now the MKIII I just love the front and that gets to me all the time. 89+ of course

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
only thing I think that's ugly about the A70s are sawblades, and pre89 style.

89+ lowered with some decent wheels is A-OK.

I prefer the aesthetics of the A70 over the A80, btw

This thread really sucks anyway though. Someone is bound to get a little butt hurt

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
They're ok, I don't mind them either way and lots of the owners are pretty nice. I would never own one and I don't think they look very good. A lot like the 1st gen DSM.........look kind of like a door stop and all wedgy shaped.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
the mk3 has the best coke bottle shape EVER..

and a ass to die for.. the mk4 is pretty good too.. just a little to comon looking...

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
i like my pre 89 front end, hate the old mouldings, tails, and spoiler. I like the lines of the mk3 because it looks dangerous, i like the mk4 because it looks sexy.

~scott

1 - 20 of 80 Posts