Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I think I am going take a different path on lips for a black supra.
People buy lips usually get the rmm,ww lip.

But it looks ugly on a white supra.

·
turbo lexus pile
488 Posts
looks good on the black but not the white. also check out the do-luck lip, i like that one too...looks good on red like in the toyo ads...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there a do-luck lip? I though there was a do-luck front bumper.

Any pics of the do-luck lip?

·
Slow Poke
1,940 Posts
How about VeilSide on Red?

·
2JZ yes shit
1,012 Posts
it doesn't flow with with the lines of the car at all. the sides flare out too much and the entire thing does not match the OEM body.
but again, this is coming from veilside, and we all know they can't get anything right.

·
Slow Poke
1,940 Posts
^^^ "bandwagon" me thinks!

In general, I'm not a big fan of VeilSide either. However, my car came from Japan with that genuine VeilSide lip so I'm not complaining. And, I actually don't mind it at all. I do however, prefer some of the other lips from the other manufacturers.

·
Your Neighborhood OG
316 Posts
Yeah I'm not a fan of the veilside front lip, just doesnt go with the lines very well. But again if you are looking for something different, and you like the look of VS go ahead and do what you like. My vote would be for the seibon CF front lip on the black, dont have to worry about paint also not many supras have it.

my ride

·
Is it stick? Is it turbo?
729 Posts
From far away, it looks pretty nice on the white and black supra, but a close up pic of it on the read, totally changed my mind about it IMO. Hey, whatever floats your boat!

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
michaelvanle said:
Would you actually care to explain, or are you just making stupid remarks by jumping onto the bandwagon?
It's just that vielside makes the some of the uglies body parts. Like the front bumper and the lip. It just changes the sexiness of the car that draws you to it. Don't be mad just becuase you had the veilside front.

·
!black
4,622 Posts
Eh, I perfer the RMM or stock lip. Not a big fan of veilside anything. To each their own.

edit: Well, there may be one exception to the rule.... Did the Amuse supra (White car) have a veliside lip? If not, it was pretty damn similar.... I love that car!

editx2: Nope...looks different. Ok, so veliside is still a no-go for me :lol:

·
turbo lexus pile
488 Posts
iirevolverii said:
Is there a do-luck lip? I though there was a do-luck front bumper.

Any pics of the do-luck lip?
I know the lip the optional, my buddy clint broke his and took it off, i dont know if it is something you can get by itself though. but heres some pics anways, thanks to SP.

edit: i dont like this kit anymore. its too much. looked good in the tire ad though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts