Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
4,930 Posts
That's the SARD Trigger EBC, I hear it's pretty accurate.

What wasn't hooked up when you got the car, the gauge or the trigger box you posted a picture of?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
steely, how does the BOV sound? i haven't put the motor back in yet so i haven't heard it yet

i have an apexi boost controller in there too, so whats the point in both, i have the gauge in the pillar. im new to imports, i have worked on N/a muscle cars my whole life so im new to this.

and the guage was hooked up but the box was not.
there is also an apexi tac, any good?
thanks any help is appreciated.

·
4,930 Posts
Hmm. So the Trigger box was not connected...there's an apexi boost controller in the car that's working...is the trigger gauge installed or no?

If the Trigger gauge and the apexi gauge are in the pillar that's just repetitive, you just need the one that's controlling the boost. You can use the other pillar hole for a wideband gauge down the road.

Tach doesn't matter as long as it works :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
both gauges are hooked up. here is the break down of the car:

91 7mgte, rebuilt engine 3500 miles back, Japanese block and head, cam gears, cams, belt, 3 inch pipe, exhaust, turbxos BOV, new injectors, after market fuel system, POR 15 on undercarriage, new intake, and a few ods and ends. i got it all for $1500.00 flat

·
Registered
332 Posts
BOV sounds great... it scares little kids... actually i made one playing in his yard cry lol.. but itis supposedly one of the loudest ones out there i just wish mine was mounted on wither the IC or on the pipe coming off it in the bumper

1 - 17 of 17 Posts