Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. I keep hearing all of these wonderful things about my new shell. It was formerly Wintermute's car and I've heard he had all sorts of super badass ninja mods going on, but I've never seen any pics, and I've never seen the famous Wintermute videos.

Apparently this car was the shit and ran like 10 seconds in the quarter mile. I believe it. I love this car and I know she'll be good to me. But it kills me that I have never seen these videos.

I know that somebody out there has them. I searched, I've asked friends, and now I'm posting. If you have these videos, please post them up now. I want to see my new shell in her former glory. That'd be the ultimate inspiration. Thanks in advance.

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
Never ran 10 second, people are confusing the car.

The mods were pretty extreme back in 2000, but really nothing more then a T4 7M by today's standards.

I'm sure someone will post the videos, but honestly compared today's supras it is nothing special at all unless you are amazed by a 7M running about 11 PSI in a straight line.

It was a T4 7MGTE w/ 550s.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
come on robert, i know you got them hiding somewhere.

·
Certified Supra Nut :P
2,001 Posts
is that the one with the nerdy lookin kid that like does a burnout or something, then comes around the turn and there's a cop sitting right there? I think it;s a gray or blue car. If so, I've got that, AIM me tonight and I'll send it to you, I've got it on my home PC and I'm at work now.

·
the clever guy
782 Posts
Heh, yeah I got those on VCD. The 'Tour' vid had me in awe, hearing the turbo spool and seeing the scenery fly by faster and faster. What's weird is that he was only running 12psi in the vids.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
someone host them!!!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
yes, host host!!!

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
thats awesome, but its only like 1/10th of the actual video. And theres two videos he made that are about 40mg each.

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
wow thats a blast from the past!
you can tell thats old school- he has the one of the original evc and a sony tape deck :p

i had several of his vids on cd somewhere. the full version of the tour, some drag racing and his vid "good day". if i find i'll post up.

dave

B

·
0 Posts
He was running a tec2 back in the day.

And you suck... i got outbid last second on that car, the guy ripped out the built engine and stuff.. Oh well, got my new project non the less.

·
1/2 Na-T Project
987 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts