Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
744 Posts
Watch it in HD,,,, sad to say it is a Supra :'(
Who cares about the Supra, it could be a Bugatti Veyron and I still wouldn't shed a tear, some inconsiderate ass committed suicide by vehicular kamikaze with the Supra and an innocent person lost their life. That is what makes this especially heartbreaking and difficult to believe someone would do such a thing. I'm certain the criminal is baking in Hell and I hope he suffered immensely before passing.

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
wonder if it was anyone on here
Yes, he was on here... I can't recall his name, but the car was a car that had an ad for sale by JPJ studios. I will try to find some more info and post it up.

[EDIT] - here's the ad for the car. I believe that I'm correct on this, but if not, apologies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76LR-lCUi0s

· I Solve Problems
7,261 Posts
I never met or spoke with the owner but the video was very disturbing and just terrible. I donated some money to the family for funeral arrangements, but wish I could of done more. Very sad

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
Totally unecessary loss of lives. RIP to the Supra owner.
no no, not lives. just an unnecessary loss of one life.

that pos robber needed to just stick a gun in his mouth and a bag over his head and save people the clean up.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.