Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am looking for a shortblock, preferrebly in Florida ASAP. It does need to be a good shortblock as I am trying to get it in my car as soon as I can get a block! Let me know if anyone knows anything. I am ready to buy and have money ready!
Ryan

·
Registered
603 Posts
I have a complete longblock with mere 40k on it.. It is japanese aristo motor. Comes with warranty etc.. $3100, call me if you are intrested.. Why spend $2400 on just a new shortblock, when you have a complete motor for 3100.. Located in south florida so you can come scoop up it up..

Sherbaz

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spun a rod bearing in the red car. It ran out of meth when I was only running 14psi, so Horacio and I figured it was the tune. Not too sure though. I do know that that shit is coming off asap.
Sherbaz, let me see what I can do and if anything else comes up, as I am looking to sell the car whe it is fixed, so the less money I have to put in it the better, if ya know what I mean.

Thanks!

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
well ryan let me know if you need any help with the work...id be glad to lend a hand!

also selling the car? whatcha getting now? lol

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
lessthanryan28 said:
Spun a rod bearing in the red car. It ran out of meth when I was only running 14psi, so Horacio and I figured it was the tune. Not too sure though. I do know that that shit is coming off asap.
Sherbaz, let me see what I can do and if anything else comes up, as I am looking to sell the car whe it is fixed, so the less money I have to put in it the better, if ya know what I mean.

Thanks!
yeah, running out of meth at 14psi wont do anything, unlike when ur running 30psi :freak: lol

-Seb

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
I know where a stack of shortblocks are if anyone needs one. Not sure on the price though but if you call the indians they'll be more than happy to get you a brand new one.

·
Nudest Camp Counselor
572 Posts
I have 2 n/a shortblocks, you can use just the crank if your TT block isnt too bad.

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
lessthanryan28 said:
I do know that that shit is coming off asap.
Hey Ryan hows things going? Does this mean you pulling your meth kit off asap?

Adam

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wes, what kind of Pr's can you get if you have any idea?
Adam, what up man? Things have been pretty good minus the on going car saga. But yeah I am taking the meth off, id rather spend the money on race gas when I need it.

As for the car I would be glad to sell it as is if anyone is interested. Id take 27 for it, since all she needs is a shortblock. If anyone is interested in it let me know.

As for what comes next...we will just have to see;)

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
lessthanryan28 said:
Wes, what kind of Pr's can you get if you have any idea?
Adam, what up man? Things have been pretty good minus the on going car saga. But yeah I am taking the meth off, id rather spend the money on race gas when I need it.

As for the car I would be glad to sell it as is if anyone is interested. Id take 27 for it, since all she needs is a shortblock. If anyone is interested in it let me know.

As for what comes next...we will just have to see;)

Not sure what the price would be, probably pretty competitive with anyone else selling them and their local. Nero is at MIR and will be back on Monday if you haven't found one yet.

I'm definately sticking to race gas after this week :) (as if there was any doubt).

Good luck with the next ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts