Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been getting mixed info on the fitment of these rims. They are the Tenzo-R GF7s... I would really like to know if they actually fit my car. I have a 97 MKIV N/A, but I plan on upgrading the brakes soon anyways... so it must fit a TT MKIV... Some say it fits cause it fits the 350Z with the Brembo kit, but I think the calipers are smaller than the Supras... not sure.. but I've heard they rub against the caliper... so I was wondering if anyone has actually bought this rim yet! If not, does anyone have a recommendation of any 19" chrome lip, black rim deep dishes? Its so hard to find a good one that fits. I just bought the Speedy Octanes and found out they rub on the caliper after purchasing them from Discount Tire... Any help would be great thanks!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
offset is +45 all around

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wild?

·
Highway Demon
2,896 Posts
tenzo-R wheels on a supra? i hope you live in a area with nice streets.. i'm not saying this out of experience but i would be weary to trust tenzo-R wheels because they are of the same sorts as obx in a way..

·
Banned
865 Posts
45+ I doubt would clear front brakes and judging from the design, the spoke clearance doesnt look that deep either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts