Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i was wondering does anybody besides me have these rims?

i don't have them on yet because i have no tires but i was wondering what they look like on a MKIII?
thanks guys
-Clint

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
personally i think too many ppl have those rims. i mean its like every car on the street has them. im my area anyways. also im not too big of a fan of rims with no lip whatsoever. but hey ive seen some that look fine but their not my pick

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TOO NARROW!! IMO if you can, try to find a wheel like that (beautiful design!) in a 17x8 or 18x8 min...and if you can, maybe a rear 8.5 or 9".

If you like that six spoke design, look around for something wider.

What is your budget for wheels? I'll look for ya. I have the same 6 spoke desire, but mine are EXPENSIVE (VOLK I believe)

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
lancefloyd said:
TOO NARROW!!
:agreed:

For performance, you are going to want something like a 9" or bigger in the back for those nice wide tires:D

Just say no to skinnies! ;)

·
Super Moderator
10,255 Posts
A buddy's GF had those wheels on her ST202 Celica about 4 years ago. They are so played out now, its not even funny.

Find something else with some width and some dish. You'll be happier in the long run.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i picked up the rims for a steal at 150 for all 4 so im not going to complain and maybe here shortly if i come across something nice im sure i could sell the rims for a good price and make some money, but i just wanted to see what the would look like on a our supras before i put them on.

But i appreciate the comments and if i had more money i would go wider its just im on such a tight budget its not even funny and the rims just found me so here they are in the garage waiting to be put on.
thanks guys

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill try to keep that in mind the next time i cruse bye asu hehe btw bro you should hit me up on AIM sometime i dont think i have meet you yeat or maybe i have lol?
late
-Clint

1 - 9 of 9 Posts