Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Is it turbo? Is it stick?
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone in the Philly area has a Veilside Ti catback I could hear in person.
I own one and am very curious to its sound, look, and performance (vs my HKS Ti), but because of a unique situation on my car, I would have to have some fabrication/modification done to install it. Just trying to decide if its worth the effort or if I should just stick with my HKS Ti.

Also, does anyone have any insight as the the power benefits I might see to remove the 3" bottleneck in this exhaust? It is 3.5" everywhere, except the very beginning. I am running a 4" downpipe and midpipe so that small bottleneck kindasorta blows. I've been thinking of modifying it to make it a true 3.5" all the way, but this would require cutting/welding titanium which is expensive to get into.

Ok thats it, hope someone can help, thanks :).
Bryan

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Sell your hks ti to me I want it. I mean only if you get the veilside. then I can unload my superdragger.

· Is it turbo? Is it stick?
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha... thank you :)
if nobody has one i'm gonna try to convince a friend of mine to bring his supra over to the shop with me and we'll take off his ww 4" and put my veilside on to give it a little test run.
but if someone does have one on their car already, that'd be awesome so show yourself! :)

· Supraddict
1,745 Posts
I know you're looking for an "in person" experience, but if you haven't heard it at all even on youtube or anything, I highly suggest picking up a copy of Vehicular Lunatics by IMV Films. Theres a red MKIV that is prominently featured that has a Veilside exhaust and it sounds really good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.