Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
sounds legit. For a single turbo widebody. Call him up and you'll know if something sounds fishy or he won't let you see the car.
Basil

·
MKIV Fanboy....
126 Posts
i tried to run it on the highway a while back. atleast i know now that i would of gotten whupped.

·
Supra 4 Life
238 Posts
that thing is for sale in the for sale section , or it was , the user never bumped it so it got lost in all the pages. But it's on the supraforums with more pics just dont know where.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's definately tempting. I was just curious of asking others about the car before even thinking of being serious. You never know these days.

MK4everturbo said:
Are you serioudly interested?

·
Registered
71 Posts
oh damn. that guy/supra lives about 30 sec. down the road from me. i am sure it is very legit. i have also talked to his brother on G35forums.com (i have a G, and so does his bro) and he said it was way faster than that guys lambo(he has a tite a$$ lambo too). i wanted to buy it but it was way out of my price range.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Thats David LeDangs car built by Jarrett Humphreys oh PHR and the car is in good shape.

TRD widebody molded into the body. headwork, PHR stage 1 kit.

I raced it he barely beat me when i was running 13 lbs. its a good looking car but as far as i could tell when he raced me its not THAT fast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts