Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how the Blitz Dual Drive BOV kit for the Supra attaches to the car? According to Suprastore, the kit no longer comes with a hardpipe, so does it go where the stock BOV does? One of my friends from Signal Auto gave me this pic, but I can't really tell how it attaches exactly. I'm assuming it replaces the stock BOV due to the included vacuum line.

Thanks in advance!

·
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT

Also, does anyone know how much boost the including spring is good for?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
replaces the hard pipe that attaches to your throttle body should be good for 450hp but im not 100%sure
go to mkiv.ccom they have pics there of it!

·
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Ranger, but the pics on www.mkiv.com are the "Super Sound" BOV not the new "Dual Drive" one. The new one doesn't come with a hardpipe, so I'd like to know where it goes. I tried calling Blitz North America all day and haven't been able to get through.

·
10,459 Posts
can you post a pic of the unit with out the wraping !

·
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, that's the only actual pic of the kit I have received.

Here are some pics of the Dual Drive BOV alone:

Here is one pic of the old Super Sound BOV for reference:

·
10,459 Posts
looks like you need order the flange and weld it to the itake pipe then attach the bov
like th hks unit!

·
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The pics I attached are not the kit, just the BOV . . . I realize that one would have to use a flange and weld it to a hardpipe, but Im interested in the KIT attachment. Blitz NA customer service sucks, I emailed them and received no response and could not get through to them via phone all day. :rolleyes:

B

·
0 Posts
2N TURBO said:
The pics I attached are not the kit, just the BOV . . . I realize that one would have to use a flange and weld it to a hardpipe, but Im interested in the KIT attachment. Blitz NA customer service sucks, I emailed them and received no response and could not get through to them via phone all day. :rolleyes:
Try the blitz-uk support. I emailed them with a question and got a response the next day.

Erik

1 - 9 of 9 Posts