Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
It will never run...
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today when I was on University of Louisville's campus..I saw a black wingless TT. I was in my beater :sadance: and pulled up next to find an older lady driving the car. I told her nice car, and even though it didn't look like it, I had one as well. She told me she had a 94 single back in florida, and the black car did have a florida plate. I asked why she was here, and she said her daughter went to school here. The light turned green...and I didn't get to talk to her anymore. Anyone know who this is? An older lady with 2 supras? I'm sure if that's the case someone must know her. Anyways, very nice car. If you're on here, it was a pleasure meeting you. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
Wow, that's an unlikely story. I ran into a Pristine '93 NA Auto that's been babied, owned by a 30ish guy.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I was on Colonial in Orlando going to work and a white lady in a black Supra pulled up next to me. She looked "older" I guess....I'm not out to offend anyone!!! Her car was pre-97 and she looked over and waved and took off...was alot faster than my Supra :( :(

·
Just an old *******
2,550 Posts
Mary in Kentucky

It was Mary from TPS. She was up there visiting her mother and daughter. She grew up and went to school there. Her 3rd Supra is a 97 auto.

94TTBPU said:
Today when I was on University of Louisville's campus..I saw a black wingless TT. I was in my beater :sadance: and pulled up next to find an older lady driving the car. I told her nice car, and even though it didn't look like it, I had one as well. She told me she had a 94 single back in florida, and the black car did have a florida plate. I asked why she was here, and she said her daughter went to school here. The light turned green...and I didn't get to talk to her anymore. Anyone know who this is? An older lady with 2 supras? I'm sure if that's the case someone must know her. Anyways, very nice car. If you're on here, it was a pleasure meeting you. :bigthumb:

·
It will never run...
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Well, I guess that explains the NX plate frame :) That's very cool, Hal Hiener with the SC300 was saying you are both from the Ky area? All yesterday I thought it was very unlikely she had another one, lol. I forgot to mention the little guy in the passenger seat as well. Looked maybe 4 or 5, lucky kid, lol.

·
Just an old *******
2,550 Posts
Just turned 6 a couple weeks ago. Will be in a Jr Dragster in a couple years.

94TTBPU said:
Well, I guess that explains the NX plate frame :) That's very cool, Hal Hiener with the SC300 was saying you are both from the Ky area? All yesterday I thought it was very unlikely she had another one, lol. I forgot to mention the little guy in the passenger seat as well. Looked maybe 4 or 5, lucky kid, lol.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Errol @ TPS said:
It was Mary from TPS. She was up there visiting her mother and daughter. She grew up and went to school there. Her 3rd Supra is a 97 auto.
Is she back. Cause i could have sworn that when i called today (called TPS that is ) Mary answered. BTW I'm Josh and i will be sending my 93.5 supra to you tomorrow moring b/c i have a problem with running rich and stalling out. Now the car won't even turn over. If you have the internet at the shop i will send you a PM as a reference to what has been going wrong with my car. Sorry to go off track but i just won't my car up and running again :rant:

Thanks
Josh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts