Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was just wondering if anyone lives in a small town like me. I honestly hate it because:

1. You really do have to have a 4x4 to drive on our roads because of the huge bumps EVERYWHERE.

2.There are no cars around here (except my friends eclipse gsx), just flatbed trucks- And they have very cocky drivers. (They think there truck is fast or something cause they have duals lol). They hate anything foreign made

3.There are 280 people living here and there are no stores at all, not even a gas station...

4.Our drinking/bathing water is brown so our family buys bottled water from the store thats 40 miles away (wal-mart lmao) to wash/drink.

5.I only have a couple of friends around here...

6.I constantly hear gun shots, barking dogs, and a crap load of farm animals

7. This whole town smells like shit cause of the pigs,cows, etc.

8.its very boring, the only thing this town has is a shitty school.

9. I've NEVER SEEN A SUPRA IN PERSON IN MY LIFE:tear: or any other sports car...seriously... :tear:

-I just hope im not the only one in this position....

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
Wow, that sucks. Go to school, move out of state, and find a good job.

·
can you not
2,089 Posts
I'll reply with facts from the last town I lived in :)

1. You really do have to have a 4x4 to drive on our roads because of the huge bumps EVERYWHERE.
My town had smooth roads. But everybody drove 4X4's anyway.

2.There are no cars around here (except my friends eclipse gsx), just flatbed trucks- And they have very cocky drivers. (They think there truck is fast or something cause they have duals lol). They hate anything foreign made
Some of those trucks actually are fast, comparatively. I don't know if you've seen a turbo diesel truck run on the track, but some of them are insane...

3.There are 280 people living here and there are no stores at all, not even a gas station...
My town had 120 people and one small store.

4.Our drinking/bathing water is brown so our family buys bottled water from the store thats 40 miles away (wal-mart lmao) to wash/drink.
WTF? Dude, have a well dug...

Ironically, I had a ton more friends when I lived in a small town than I do now in the middle of DFW...

You say that like it's a bad thing... my neighbors were used to my AK's and AR's firing all the time. The best thing is that nobody cares (except whiny SF members :p).

Even our own land didn't smell bad though we had cows, horses, and chickens :)

I'll give you that. Nothing happens in small towns... and ours didn't even have a school! :lol:

9. I've NEVER SEEN A SUPRA IN PERSON IN MY LIFE:tear: or any other sports car...seriously... :tear:
Wow :eek:

I had a MKIII and a guy about 2 miles away also had one (a mint 86.5). In a town 10 minutes away there were one or two more MKIII's and I saw a MKIV at Wal Mart once :)

-I just hope im not the only one in this position....
You're not :lol:

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
That post was actually sent by telegraph :(

Here is a thought... control your own life and don't believe in that you are stuck there?

Finish school, go to college and get the eff out of Dodge.

I live here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=new+york,+ny&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.710275,56.601563&ie=UTF8&ll=40.752199,-73.984852&spn=0.06294,0.11055&t=h&z=13

Granted its not a small town, but sometimes I deal with huge bumps, hear gun shots, barking dogs and smell shit. Life is what you make of it homeboy.

·
i lift trucks
1,204 Posts
That's shitty.

Maybe because you smell like shit?

Maybe the guns are being fired to shoot at the barking dogs and craploads of farm animals.

Maybe it's because the water is shitty.

Even the school is shitty!

Nobody wants to drive their nice car through shitty water in a shitty town with shitty people and shitty schools that smell like shit.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
That's shitty.

Maybe because you smell like shit?

Maybe the guns are being fired to shoot at the barking dogs and craploads of farm animals.

Maybe it's because the water is shitty.

Even the school is shitty!

Nobody wants to drive their nice car through shitty water in a shitty town with shitty people and shitty schools that small like shit.

:wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol:

·
can you not
2,089 Posts
That post was actually sent by telegraph :(

Here is a thought... control your own life and don't believe in that you are stuck there?

Finish school, go to college and get the eff out of Dodge.

I live here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=new+york,+ny&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.710275,56.601563&ie=UTF8&ll=40.752199,-73.984852&spn=0.06294,0.11055&t=h&z=13

Granted its not a small town, but sometimes I deal with huge bumps, hear gun shots, barking dogs and smell shit. Life is what you make of it homeboy.
Here's where I used to live:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=muldoon+tx&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=1ySrSb-2AtG3twfol8HyDw&ll=29.828433,-97.074337&spn=0.066716,0.11055&t=h&z=13&iwloc=addr

EDIT: Holy crap even Muldoon has Street View now :lol:

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Looks like the end of Castaway :dunno:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Birthday:
12-10-1993

That explains it. Another little entitlement cunt. Instead of bitching about the world and how everything should be spectacular for you, why don't you do something about it. You stupid little bitch.

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
Birthday:
12-10-1993

That explains it. Another little entitlement cunt. Instead of bitching about the world and how everything should be spectacular for you, why don't you do something about it. You stupid little bitch.
I would have put it a bit more nicely.

But yeah, suck it up kid.

You're lucky you don't live in Darfur/Mogadishu/Iraq/ etc.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts