Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think our tps sensor is bad. Before i order a new one i would like to try another one if i could or buy it from someone local. The one i need is NOT the trac control tps. Anyone?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
i use a different one since i have an aftermarket unit and i dont have a spare around anylonger sold it the day before the meet ...sorry :( mabe BIGVIC can help you out pm him.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JQUEST2 said:
if you were closer, i'd let you borrow mine :(

Thanks for trying to help out. I just need the sensor for five minutes before i unload 70 bucks for a new one.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BigVic said:
I'll check the boxes of spare parts I have, give me a day to see if I have one...

- Vic

Thanks vic. I just want to test it to see if mine is really shot.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wo!! thanks guys!!! Way to hook it up for the locals! I will pm you my number. I just want to borrow it for a 1/2 hour to make sure ours is shot.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
spooldup said:
Wo!! thanks guys!!! Way to hook it up for the locals! I will pm you my number. I just want to borrow it for a 1/2 hour to make sure ours is shot.
you can borrow it for more than a half hour lol its an extra one. i pmed u back

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks matt for hooking me up! That was the problem!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ranger498 said:
i use a different one since i have an aftermarket unit and i dont have a spare around anylonger sold it the day before the meet ...sorry :( mabe BIGVIC can help you out pm him.

what sensor do you use?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts