Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
id like to know this as buying from states for me is very expensive.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mike,
don't know if ya have seen this or not, but here it is anyways:

info

BTW you are a freaking spendoholic, and ya need help...
:D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doh looks like the spending is over.wife got home tonight and in my excitement of making my car faster with my newly bought parts i told her how fast its gonna be now.guess what she said...............how much lol she didnt say anything else.guess i gotta leave my car happiness storys to yourselve and other car nuts.needless to say she was mad hehe.you have heard her before jakub.well i tried to argue my point but living in a house of all girls and me being the only man i always lose it seems.i have to phone dusty tomorrow and cancel the clutch for now.she says no point buying that yet as the car is parked for 7 months during snow season.but i explained the other parts are tuning parts and should be installed now:D i got away with that one haha.the spending days were fun while they lasted.ahhh no matter another month and she will cool down hehe.

·
Registered
97 Posts
In case you get to spend again...
I use Centerforce dual-friction clutches on all my big block cars. In fact most of the high horse power stick shift cars I know of use Centerforce. They can hold a tremendous amount of torque and horsepower. I have used them for years with no problems what so ever. Peddle pressure is on slightly firmer than stock. Of course I haven't put one on my Supra yet but I probably will. They run $470 from Jegs or Summit Racing.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
y i wonder if it work in a supra also as centerforce quite widely available here in canada.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts