1 - 20 of 21 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think he does,

he ran a 13.1 with a 2.0 60foot
i thought supras get 1.7's

BPU 97' aniversary with ported intake exhaust ports.

what should his times be for average drivers?

·
Administrator
17,224 Posts
Not that bad actually. A 2.0 is borderline decent 60 foot time for street tires, depending on the track. Also a 13.1 isn't too bad when a 13.6 was one of the stock magazine tested times when the Supra was new.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hondaguy said:
i think he does,

for one, your really fuckin stupid, you moron, 2.0 is really good, on a car that can't hook up for shit. 1.7's are good on slicks dip shit, another thing, bpu shit, lucky if i can pull a 2.2 on street tires w/ slipping the 60' . So before you go talking shit about saying your buddy needs to learn how to drive, you should just shut the fuck up, i bet your bitch ass never ran a fuckin 16 or better in your whole life. Get the fuck out of here and off the forums POS.

Fefe Bag
fuckin moron's these days.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, you're right he sucks... But at least he doesn't drive a Honda :D

Rob_O
Ex-owner of many Hondas

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im about to clown on myself hard, I ran 13.1 @117 and my 60 ft. was 2.4sec. and I thought I was pretty bad ass at driving

·
DitchByTheSideOfTheRoad
485 Posts
Brittany said:

Yeah, well at least it's not AUTO, ryan (O:

j/k

Brittany
HAHAH ROTFL!!!

Auto's may not be as hard to launch...but we still have the same problem as manuals...finding the right combo of power/traction...otherwise we spin like a mofo...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Being BPU, i think he needs to do some practice with is driving skills, at BPU should hit 12's.

ALL you 6 speeds just make fun of all the AUTOS, Brittany whos laughing when u race a AUTO and gets like 2 cars on ya from the stop and gets the better 1/4 time LOL. It many be a AUTO, but hey i like the 3 cars i get on the 6 speeds from stops.

Brent you should know about spinning, i got close up footage of ya spinning like a MKFO at the track HAHHAHHAA.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bring the new tires BITCH, ill still rip you a spanking new ass hole

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HAHAHA, im driving it too, manu sift LOL, like a clutchless sift LOL

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
hondaguy said:
i think he does,

OK, back to the original post... ya that is shitty for a BPU supra IMO. He should be running at least mid 12's, and 2.0 is an average 60 foot time as well.

Also, i've never raced another auto supra from a stop..is it really that much of an advantoge over 6 speeds? Not like i'm gonna get an Auto though!!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Should go race one and find out, dont get mad when he beats ya LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts