Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It happens more often than not - I'll be minding my own business, cruising down the road, when a guy on a crotch rocket will go zooming by and pop a wheelie. Is this Kudos to the Supra or what? It happens in all directions - coming toward me, going by me, on a cross street, and even when I'm driving my Dakota (they must know I drive a Supra) so..... wheelie time!

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
That or the mother fuckers put it in neutral and rev it to redline. I've gotten the crap scared out of me 2-3 times. My favorite part they always do this in the stupid areas where giving them a run is a no-brainer (IE school zones, rush hour traffic).

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
got_trd said:
they're wheelie crazy!!!
+1

I used to do it anytime / all the time / nice cars / ugly cars / ugly and nice girls... whatever the excuse.

Sit back and try not to run them over if they fall.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
I pop wheelies in my Supra when I see a motorcycle I like... It scares the crap out of them to see a Supra on two wheels, and then I rev it to red line and give them all big thumbs! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL! I thought about getting some wheelie bars myself...

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
Reign_Maker said:
I pop wheelies in my Supra when I see a motorcycle I like... It scares the crap out of them to see a Supra on two wheels, and then I rev it to red line and give them all big thumbs! :bigthumb:
Lol :lol: That would definently turn some heads. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They wheelie like my Sup 'cause it's wheelie cool...

·
Registered
289 Posts
no but seriuosly i hate driving behind motorcyles of any kind anyway but when they pop damn wheelies infront of me im afraid theyre gunna fuk up and me hit them.
b4 :bigthumb: after :freak:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts