Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I've joined the darkside
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We rolled in last night with the cars and we are all ready for TX2k9!
Cars:
Grey 03 Cobra
Silver 03 Cobra
Blue 04 Z06
Red & Black 08 R1

We went out last night for a little TX2k9 foreplay last night cuz no one was out yet...if y'all want to meet up before the gtg, find us in the lot
Looking forward to meeting y'all
-tony

·
Uask4it's Dad
171 Posts
I think I saw the grey termy. Were running some errands but we should be posted up in the lot after an hour or so.

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
i saw you guys tonight...ill catch up with you guys tom night though (friday) we will get down to business though ;-) i only had one run tonight with the turbo busa, but he was having alot of problems.

Ben Y

PS- I brought the white supra, w/ 15" et street radials, and a carbon fiber TS hood. Come by and say whats up.

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
I ran into a DSG Cobra saturday heading to one of the spots. Rolling with a couple of Shelbys and some f-bodies. Unfortunately, no one could keep up with a little 6-cylinder.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I ran into a DSG Cobra saturday heading to one of the spots. Rolling with a couple of Shelbys and some f-bodies. Unfortunately, no one could keep up with a little 6-cylinder.

This is very doubtful. :wtcslap:

With your power you wouldn't have been close on saturday. Might have been a different cobra, or he blew the tires away.

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
This is very doubtful. :wtcslap:

With your power you wouldn't have been close on saturday. Might have been a different cobra, or he blew the tires away.
it wasn't the twin 61 Cobra. This was a s/c'd Cobra. Sounded like a KB blower.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts