Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My name's Scruffy.
1,566 Posts
just get some RC engineering 550's and youll be set..dont forget a AFPR and possibly something to tune it

unless you have THAT much power

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i have a hks mani, hks waste gate, TO4E garrett/hks turbo with all the wheel upgrades. a big ass intercooler. greddy emanage, greddy profec e-01 going to have 3.5" exhaust with no cat. and i'm now looking at fuel since i'm going to need it. lol

don't want 550's because even if i can't hit 500+whp with this.. i don't want to waste a bunch of money buying a whole new set of injectors when i'm ready to get a bigger turbo

so anyone know if those injectors are any good?

G

·
what jectors are they i cant access page!!
If you can hold out for hks or similar the spray pattern will be many times better meaning better power!!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
It wont let me access that page? I am assuming that those are the rebuilt stock denso injectors bored to flow more? If so they are fine. I have them and so do a few others. Had them flow tested and all is good.

·
Registered
454 Posts
blackout_89t said:
It wont let me access that page? I am assuming that those are the rebuilt stock denso injectors bored to flow more? If so they are fine. I have them and so do a few others. Had them flow tested and all is good.
This is great to hear, I have been following that thread for a while and am no longer weary of getting a set myself :) Price can't be beat and you don't even have to hack up your ecu harness :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cre3d said:
This is great to hear, I have been following that thread for a while and am no longer weary of getting a set myself :) Price can't be beat and you don't even have to hack up your ecu harness :)
atleast i'm not the only one :)

·
Stormcock approves
1,859 Posts
680cc injectors are really only for cars with bigger turbos and preferrably some kind of standalone system. It would be impossible to get a good idle using factory lean/rich adjustment.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shlongor said:
680cc injectors are really only for cars with bigger turbos and preferrably some kind of standalone system. It would be impossible to get a good idle using factory lean/rich adjustment.

my emanage should do fine.. i got the injector harness with it. so i can control the flow of them easliy enough

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Shlongor said:
It IS possible to do it, even with the stock AFM, but it is not recomended. Easiest was is to go MAF-T.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts