Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· 2JZ swapped!
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the 599GTB video on streetfire and noticed that from a certain angle it resembles a supra quite well. What do you think?

· shotaro kaneda
3,257 Posts
or maybe it's just another enterpretation of classic fast back GT styling that has been used on various sports cars from the 240SX to the DB9 for dozens of years, and thus all cars using said styling will have a resemblance to each other. :dunno:

· 2JZ swapped!
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kaneda said:
or maybe it's just another enterpretation of classic fast back GT styling that has been used on various sports cars from the 240SX to the DB9 for dozens of years, and thus all cars using said styling will have a resemblance to each other. :dunno:
Yea but look at the window, the back it looks like a wingless MKIV, and the exhaust. I think it resembles a MKIV quite well.

· Supraddict
1,745 Posts
I remember in Motor Trend I think it was, one of the articles on the 599 GTB concept clearly stated that the car looked strikingly like various MK5 Supra renderings floating around. Hell, even the Enzo looks like this yellow 2000 Celica show car Toyota made with a one off body kit, I remember it was an SCC back page "Resemblance of the Month" or something.

· 2JZ swapped!
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mkbvictory said:
That looks crazy is that really a sup?
its a Ferrari 599GTB. Same engine as the Enzo but just slighly slower than the Enzo though.

· FUCK JDM
4,941 Posts
^ i couldnt agree more, WTF u SMOKING.... look nothing alike, especially those cheesey interiors....

that 599GTB really does rememble our cars, just look at that 1/4 panel and how the roof slopes down towards the trunk.. and especially those sides windows

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.