Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got all my door dings fixed through paintless dent repair. My left rear fender right above the wheel had a 2 ft. long line of big dings. I took it to one pdr guy referred to me by Amatos, and he said he wouldn't even touch my car. So another supra owner referred me to denttime. They were able to take out all the dings perfectly. I looked at the fender at all angles and you can't even tell there were ever dings there.

I am not affiliated with denttime at all but just letting members know my experience with them. Their website is denttime.com.

-David

·
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had dings on both fenders, near the door, and on the hood. All the dings cost me $270.

You can even email him pics for estimates. Just make sure to ask for Mike. He is the owner and the one who works on the high end cars such as Ferraris and Bentleys.

·
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I am a 4th year but took several years off due to heart surgery. I got one class left. What's your major? I actually have seen several supras on campus. We need to organize a UCSD meet.

·
Registered
748 Posts
perfect timing david. i've been looking for a paintless dent removal guy!

thanks,

rom

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
David S said:
I am a 4th year but took several years off due to heart surgery. I got one class left. What's your major? I actually have seen several supras on campus. We need to organize a UCSD meet.
I'm a Bio major...Pre-Med and all that ish. I've seen quite a few as well. I know of another red one, NA tho, that goes there. The others I've seen have been around UCSD...a green one (TT), 2 white ones (TT & NA), Mike La's red one, and a RSP one. We should definately have a meet in the near future...

·
Love teh white wimmenz!
320 Posts
SupraDupra_17 said:
So you're the red TT w/CCWs that I see all the time around UCSD. Very, very nice car...mean sounding too.

So are you the wingless N/A I saw going down nobel and town centre? I was the Red MK3 with the N/A MKIVs making a U turn. This was last weekend, Tuesday I believe.

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
MK3_Legend said:
So are you the wingless N/A I saw going down nobel and town centre? I was the Red MK3 with the N/A MKIVs making a U turn. This was last weekend, Tuesday I believe.
Yeah that was probably me. I try to wave at all the supras I see (whether they be MKIVs or not). Do you go to UCSD?

·
Registered
748 Posts
to get a quote, you can email them some pics of the dings...

·
Registered
176 Posts
dings

HEY dAVE,

I TOLD YOU HE WAS GOOD. HE JUST DID MY BROTHERS 05 5 SERIES.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS GET A MEET GOING.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts