Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wiping the car doen the other day when I heard a sound that sounded like the doors trying to unlock. The car was off and they were already unlocked, but the car kept trying. I tried to work the locks electrically and manually and the car just kept unlocking them. Then it made the same noises

Tonight, the doors finally locked electrically, but later, the alarm went off on it's own two times in a row. Then when I drove home, the alarm kept wanting to engage. The security light would flash on and the doors would make a locking sound without the locks actually engaging.

The only change was the addition of a T-78 a week ago. Would that affect the alarm in any way? What is going on???

Eric

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did you put a Turbo Timer in? If so it will mess with the Alarm System. Mine freaks out every once in a while.

Chris

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
well i have a turbo timer and it has never done this ..is it the stock factory alarm or an after market one????

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the HKS IV turbo timer and I put it in about six months ago with no problems. I'm leary about taking it out now because it's a crap shoot. Either the door locks will work, or they won't lock at all, or they'll lock only to have the alarm go off randomly. Frustrating.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts