Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could u guys please tell me how to take off the pasenger door panel? Ther is an aftermarket speaker that is rattleing and is driving me absolutely crazzzzzzzzy. Thanks, Eden

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
there are screws on the bottom of the door panel take them out and lokk under where it dips down for any there. I think you might have to unscrew where the inside door handle is only one screw and then i think you lift up. you will have one or two electrical clips that you have to unplug and then you will be off the door. The screw heads are black and small so make sure you get them all. I hope i did a good job explaining.

·
resident smart ass
486 Posts
once you do all those screws you just lift STRIGHT UP. it is hanging on the lip of the top of the door between the window and the metal frame.

Dont pull towards you.. lift the entire black part to the sky.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
stoker6 said:
thanks for using my pic.
i made that about 1 or 2 years ago and was looking for that pic just the other day so i can add it to the faq area .!;)

S

·
0 Posts
Ranger498 said:
thanks for using my pic.
i made that about 1 or 2 years ago and was looking for that pic just the other day so i can add it to the faq area .!;)
Thank you! ;)

Thats when I used it...about 1.5 years ago.

·
Registered
457 Posts
It is very easy. Next try taking the outside doorhandles and mirrow off as well as take the door off the hinges. Just don't do what I did and drop a screw inside the door. That was one of the longest hours of my life (trying to find that damn screw). It should be fun putting it all back together next week. My car is in a millon pieces right now for a little paint.

·
10,459 Posts
ama0787 said:
ranger was that door recovered or is that factory?

thanks,
anthony
i got that pic from mkiv.com and just added my text to it!
but it looks just like my factory door.

so ill say its stock im 99.9% sure of that.

·
10,459 Posts
here is a new one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts